Saturday, September 22, 2007

My "Elvis SITE



 



New......... Elvis Video.

Another great Video from Jailhouse Rock here

Another video from the movie Blue Hawaii

Please let me know if you like my Elvis site.

YouTube - Elvis Presley ( its now or never )

TO MY ONE AND ONLY

LOVE

"MI REY"

img525/5486/elizabethheartrk4.gif

 

MI BELLO REY

Artista Elvis Presley Elvis Presley
Title Título I Want You, I Need You, I Love You I want you, I need you, I love you

 Hold me close, hold me tight Mantenga una estrecha conmigo, me abrazara 
Make me thrill with delight Hazme emoción con deleite
Let me know where I stand from the start Permítaseme conocen mi posición desde el principio
I want you, I need you, I love you Quiero que usted, que te necesito, te amo
With all my heart Con todo mi corazón

Ev'ry time that you're near Recuperaba el tiempo que estás cerca
All my cares disappear Todos mis cuidados desaparecer
Darling, you're all that I'm living for Darling, eres todo lo que estoy viviendo
I want you, I need you, I love you Quiero que usted, que te necesito, te amo
More and more Más y más

I thought I could live without romance Pensé que yo también podía vivir sin amor
Before you came to me Antes de venir a mí
But now I know that Pero ahora sé que
I will go on loving you eternally Iré a amar eternamente usted

Won't you please be my own? ¿No quiere ser el mío, por favor?
Never leave me alone Nunca me dejan solo
'Cause I die ev'ry time we're apart 'Cause I mueren ev'ry vez estamos aparte
I want you, I need you, I love you Quiero que usted, que te necesito, te amo
With all my heart Con todo mi corazón
 img525/5486/elizabethheartrk4.gif

  img99/1338/gimp2072001166us0011119qq5.png

No comments: